If you do a lot of drawing or note-taking on your HP Pavilion laptop, then you’d make things much easier for yourself by investing in a good stylus pen. Even though these tiny gadgets are more commonly used with tablets and smartphones, they are necessary for certain PC tasks, too.
In this post, we’d be looking at some of the best stylus pens for HP Pavilion laptops.
Best Stylus Pens for HP Pavilion X360 & Other Pavilion PCs: Our Top Picks
Even though stylus pens cost around $10 on average, you still shouldn’t throw that money out of the window by choosing the wrong option. So, we decided to help you make a buying decision that you’d be happy about.
Our team scoured the market to compare stylus pens by reputable brands — with the aim of figuring out those that work perfectly with HP Pavilion X360 and other laptops in the Pavilion series. After hours of analyzing features and checking buyer reviews, we ended up with these top recommendations.
1. Hacey Active Pen for HP Pavilion Laptop
This Hacey stylus pen for HP Pavilion models comes with a very responsive reception to provide the user with a remarkable experience. The additional replacement tip and tool that come with the package are definitely a plus. It measures 5.7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches and weighs 0.634 ounces.
The device has a rather elegant outlook for a Stylus pen. It also comes with an option of 4 different colors: blue, silver, black and grey. The conductive material in its composition allows for a high touchpad sensitivity. No drivers or Bluetooth connections are required.
This pen is only compatible with various HP Pavilion series, HP Spectre series, and HP Envy series models.
The HP Active Stylus pen does not require any Bluetooth connection. All you have to do is insert the battery and it will work instantly.
- No driver and Bluetooth settings required
- High sensitivity and low power consumption
- Not rechargeable
2. Stylus Active pen for HP Pavilion
Being able to rest your palm on the surface screen without using gloves is one of the cool benefits that this pen provides.
The Stylus Active pen has an alluring design and three replaceable pen tips to ensure longer usage. It also comes in four color variants. The 1024 pressure sensitivity provides the user with an accurate writing and painting experience.
It has a palm rejection function that can automatically recognize the active pens and make your writing easier. The body of the Stylus pen is made from aluminum alloy that is durable for your everyday use. As a result, the clip design is portable and the pen is comfortable to hold.
The pen supports a low power consumption of 600 hours of continuous usage and a 200-day standby time. It has a high sensitivity of 1024-level pressure point which is perfect for performing numerous tasks any day, any time. The HP Active Stylus pen does not need a Bluetooth connection or driver setting. Simply insert the battery and it works immediately.
- The Active Stylus pen is compatible with several devices.
- Premium material and palm rejection
- Low power consumption
- Comes with 1024 pressure sensitivity
- Only battery operated
3. Iafer Active Stylus Pen for HP
This Iafer-manufactured HP Stylus pen comes onboard with a lot of upgrades. It provides pinpoint accuracy while giving the user a comfortable pen-like control. It measures 5.7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches and weighs 1.44 ounces.
The pen has a simple outlook. It comes with four color options and two buttons by the side.
- No driver required; this ensures easy setup.
- It has 1024 levels of pressure for high-quality sensitivity
- There are two buttons on the side, the eraser and right click button. The eraser helps to clean errors easily, while the right click button gives quick access to options.
- This stylus pen only works with several HP Chromebook, Envy, HP Envy, Pavillion, Spectre, and Spectre Folio models.
- 1024 levels of pressure for increased accuracy
- Right-click and eraser buttons on the side for easier performance
- There is no driver required
4. Iafer Active Pen for HP Specter
This device comes with a smooth and sleek design. It has an eraser button and right-click button by the side which provides quick access options. Manufactured by Iafer, it measures 6.02 x 0.37 x 0.37 inches and weighs 1.58 ounces.
This stylus pen has a very long battery life that provides 768 hours working time with a non-stop usage experience. The pen comes in four color variants. It has a Stylus Technology Upgrade that has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity. With this feature embedded in it, the device is perfect for a smooth and precise writing and painting experience. It has a very easy to replace refill and does not require drivers or Bluetooth for connection. Simply put a AAA battery into the pen and it will work smoothly. The battery also comes with the pen. Ink flows directly from the tip of the pen to the screen with no lag. This gives the user the feel of a natural writing experience.
- The Active pen is compatible with HP ENVY Series, HP Pavilion Series, and HP Spectre Series.
- No driver and Bluetooth required
- 768 hours of battery working time and long standby time.
5. AZX Stylus Active Pen for HP Pavilion
Manufactured by AZX, this stylus pen for HP Pavilion measures 4.5 x 0.1 x 0.6 inches and weighs 1.76 ounces. The device has a mature and precise appearance, and comes in four attractive color options.
The body of this pen is made with an Aluminum alloy, a very durable material that is ideal for everyday use. It does not require a Bluetooth connection to work and it comes with a palm rejection technology. The stylus pen provides 600 hours continuous service and 240 day of standby time.
It is very sleek and comfortable to hold with a 1024 level pressure point that is ideal for virtually all tasks. The HP Pen is 100% is compatible with the HP ENVY, HP Pavilion, and HP Spectre Folio among others.
- Palm rejection feature
- No Bluetooth or drivers needed
6. Evach Stylus Pens for HP Pavilion X360 Pencil
This Evach stylus pen offers users a very comfortable control. It enables you to draw, write and navigate with pin-point accuracy. It has an Evach Active high sensitivity digital pencil with 1.5mm ultra fine tip. It measures 7.72 x 1.85 x 0.91 inches and weighs 1.44 ounces.
The new anodized body of the device provides durability, and it has a soft top pen that prevents scratches on the device’s screen during usage.
- 60 minutes recharge and 8 hours usage time
- Built-in lithium polymer
The use of fast charger damages the internal chip due to the high voltage input of 5V/0.2A
7. BoxWave HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Stylus Pen
The surreal nature of the AccuPoint Active Stylus from BoxWave totally threw us off our seats. This stylus pen feels and looks exactly like a real pen.
This device is features a finger-proof brushed aluminum barrel and an ergonomic grip. It can be used continuously for 12 hours and weighs 1.3 ounces and comes in 15.6 inches..
- No pairing is required to use the AccuPoint Active Stylus
- Has a MicroUSB Cable which is compatible with any USB power source
- Palm rejection and pressure sensitivity is not supported
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Stylus Pen for Your Pavilion X360
In other to ensure more accuracy and flexibility in our daily activities, the need for Stylus pens has become rather pressing. Finding the right Stylus pen determines efficiency, and choosing the wrong one is not an option. Here’s a list of factors to consider when choosing a stylus pen:
- Balance and weight: Your Stylus should be easy to handle.
- It should have a natural feel, so that your fingers don’t get tired.
- Confirm that your device is compatible with the Stylus that you seek to purchase.
- Check that the Stylus has the right amount of friction so you can form letters and draw.
- Design must be on point: The casing should feel smooth and support grip.
- Precision is key.